What about all desserts?

Im not going to lie my pregnancy cravings have been for sweets lol. So would it be weird for me to have dessert snacks at my baby shower instead for veggie trays ect. Maybe like a dessert bar?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not weird at all!
    kaytikat

Answer by kaytikat at 1:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• haha...i dig that.

Im doing snacks I crave too. LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• omg! lol that is a HYSTERICAL idea.

I remember during my best friend's shower we did one called "What'd she/he eat?!" - The he/she part depends on if you found out you have a boy or girl - then change accordingly.

The host of the baby shower melted a whole bunch of different types of candy bars and etc... like.. smashed up a Heath bar and snickers and zapped it in the microwave - then put it on a diaper and let it cool slightly.
    LOL. It looked EXACTLY like s**t and you'd have to smell and scoop some up and eat it - and guess what was in it. It was awesome.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• No I think that is awesome LOL
    I loved summer sausage so that is what we had lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Creamchesse mixed with sugar, put a little layer on the bottom of ice cube trays and then top with canned cherries, freeze them and pop them out (no pun intended lol), yummy!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You can set up a candy "bar"...like a candy shoppe, with different containers of candy like M&M's and Reece's pieces. Then have a Chocolate section for truffles, a chocolate fountain, with fruit and such to dip, and other types of chocolate! Sounds great to me....but then again I am pregnant too!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009