Anyone have a huge bottle of

Midol? I mean seriously it seems like there are quite a few bitchy women on here that need to take some. What is this virtual PMS time or something? Get your panties out of a bunch people and quit being so bitchy

KalebsMommee

Asked by KalebsMommee at 1:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• agreed! I saw that cake comment from that chick. Love when they post ANON when they talk shit like that. Ive been thinking that all day!
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It's a constant in the life of internet chatting. Especially when you have the chance to fly under the bashing radar and go "anon"
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I know! Just seems like they are out in full force tonight! Every post I go into there is atleast one anon (probably all the same people but who knows) being a complete bitch to either the OP or someone else who says something that could easily turn into an argument. It's really like a bunch of middle school kids got on here and want to argue.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• its been going on all day! earlier someone jumped on a first time pregnant mom to be. I was like WTF people its her first pregnancy shes going to have Questions, if you think there dumb just move on and leave your comments to yourself!
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yet last night was like a ghostown, I swear I saw tumbleweeds roll across my screen. lol
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• LOL @ tumbleweeds
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I agree, people seem more snotty tonight than usual.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I totally agree....you said it right, poster! Three cheers for you all...
    Hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray !

What would you call that ...emotionally dissatisfied quality...Trollology? Trollologist? TROLL for real!
    ???? :-)
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 2:58 AM on Aug. 14, 2009