Make money & stay at home - a dream come true?

I see post everyday (lots of posts) wanting a job or business that Moms can stay at home & make some money. That seems to be the ideal dream. Right? Absolutely!

Well I have one of those types of jobs. When the economy was doing good so was my business. As the economy fell, so did my business along with sooo many others. No big deal...just keep on plugging away. No choice. I still make more money at home than if I work outside of the home. At least its a job when the job market is also down. My bills have strained /late/ gas shut off, etc and I have fallen behind on my child support...but Im lazy according to some Cafemom supporters.

Why is that? You didnt think I was lazy when my business/job was making 4500+ a month just 6 months ago...and wanted all my trade secrets....Hmmmm?

Im not exempt from the economy, Im just exempt from the excuse of the economy...is that it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would recomend getting your business back on track and keeping it there rather the economy is good or bad! Don't worry about what SOME moms here on cafe think. What you think is what matters the most. If you love what you do and have a passion for it then lets do this. Let me help you to restore your business and never lose it again.

Yours in Mastery,
    Calondra Lynne
    Http://www.CalondraLynne.com
    workin4mhomemom

Answer by workin4mhomemom at 3:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Go sell it somewhere else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• What is your point? Complete strangers hurt your feelings and you need to whine?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sorry not going to cry a river for you. You choose to be home doing what does not work anymore. If you are broke that is on you. Your kids should not suffer because you are too proud to leave your couch and get a job that will bring in money so you can pay child support. If you were a man no one would feel sorry for you because you were downsized and couldn't pay your support. You don't deserve a pass because you decided to be a SAHM to kids you don't even have custody of. I don't know if you are lazy I do know you are not a very caring mom if you will not do what is necessary to make sure your kids get the money they need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm not sure what you want us to say! I have 4 home businesses... The two that I do sales with I have seen the numbers go way down with as the economy has gotten worse. But the other 2 have almost doubled in size in the last few months. The worse things are getting for people the bigger my businesses are getting because I am here to help them and they know that... Maybe you need to stop focusing on yourself and start focusing on others... Until you do that it won't matter how hard you work, you won't ever grow - personally or financially!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009