Well I have my ultra sound in a week...

Ok well I have my appt. next wednesday to find out if we are having a little boy or another little girl! I am so excited, but nervous too!! I had a huge gut feeling it was a boy but the closer I get the more I'm not sure. My DH wants a boy so bad, and so do I. We would both love another girl, obviously, but it would be nice to have one of each (for now lol). Any one else nervous about finding out? I need to find ways to stop wondering lol

Send my blue baby dust please!!!!!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe just let delivery time be a surprise? wishes of sparkly baby dust your way mommy for having a baby! Congratulations!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:42 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I was always so excited for that gender us. :) We had a boy for our 1st and the 2nd time around we were hoping it was a girl but would have been thrilled for another boy. We got our little girl :)

Sending lots of blue baby dust your way! GL!
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 2:12 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm that same way! I have a 3 yo little girl and I'm REALY wanting a little boy this time...I'm already doing the little girl things with hair bows and pink everything and I just bought her a tutu lol so now I want to buy trucks and dinosaurs and little boy stuff lol My MIL is so sure it's gonna be a boy thats she's been buying boy clothes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sending you BLUE BABY DUST!!!! good luck mama! I wanted a little girl, but I got a little man instead, but I don't regret it at ALL- Boys love their mommies more!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009