so i have 6 weeks left....

and i feel like i'm falling apart...so very emotional and i can just cry at the drop of a hat. this is my first and maybe i'm scared? but why would i get all emotional now; i've been fine all along. is this normal? i feel out of sorts and i sometimes feel alone! is it just the hormones?

tinac79

Asked by tinac79 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup, its the hormones lol. I actually didn't get that feeling until after the birth of my first child. The next day having him I was depressed, I was crying and worried. I didn't want to be bothered with anybody. I felt like...wow I was now responsible for another life! Some women feel that way right before they are due or after they give birth. Kind of like during our cycle...there are months when I just cry for any little thing, other time I get attitudes and fight over the smallest things. It has to do with the hormones. Sometimes it's hard to be a woman lol.
    HomeBizMomOf2

Answer by HomeBizMomOf2 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Lovely hormones, huh?
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 2:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have 7 weeks left and I'm right there with you!!!!
    GeorgiaSun

Answer by GeorgiaSun at 3:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have 6 weeks left also and just recently I've become emotional! It's just hormones...I had it at the beginning of my pregnancy and at the end. It'll be over soon!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2009