this isnt a question just needed to share the news!!!

i was due 9-22-09 and went into to early labor on 8-13-09 i had my lil girl kera who weighed 8lbs 13oz was 21 in long she had a lil ptoblem with her lungs and her sugar(gestational diabetes) but is a beautiful baby and is still in nicu but stable just wanred to share the news

gizmom529

Asked by gizmom529 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YAYYY!
    I'm so happy she's doing so well, and congratulations to you!! *hugs*
    I hope she gets to come home soon. Pics please. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• OH CONGRATULATIONS>>> you must made my night better than it was. Nothing like a baby to make the world beautiful!!!! What's baby's name? I'm so glad she's good size and stable. Prayers to you that baby's home soon!!!! EXCITING!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• wow congrats! best wishes with everything! i'm due September 23rd, but my baby is only weighing about 5 lbs right now! i pray she gains at least another pound before delivery! good luck to you and kera!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Oh congratulations
    Thanks for sharing the news
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Congrats on lil Kera!! So glad that everything went well with your Delivery!! Hope she gets to come home soon!!! Please post a pic!!! New babies are ALWAYS so gorgeous and make any day better =)
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 1:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009