wanted to share the wonderful news

i was due 9-22-09 and went into to early labor on 8-13-09 i had my lil girl kera who weighed 8lbs 13oz was 21 in long she had a lil ptoblem with her lungs and her sugar(gestational diabetes) but is a beautiful baby and is still in nicu but stable cant believe it

gizmom529

Asked by gizmom529 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 8lbs 13oz at a month early? Wow!! Are you sure they didn't have your dates off?

Congrats either way!!
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Awww how wonderful! Congratulations! My babygirl had the same things with the sugar, it was low due to me having gestational diabetes while pg with her. She was also in ICU for her first 4 days of life but she was fine, I was able to bring her home on the 5th day. She is 9 now and just had her yearly physical today...she is now 4'5 and weighs 65 pounds...completely healthy! :)
    HomeBizMomOf2

Answer by HomeBizMomOf2 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Kalebs, GD babies tend to be REALLY big. Its not too surprising LOL! Congrats OP!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:25 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Congratulations! She weighs more than my full term baby, but then again I didn't have diabetes.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2009