all this talk about babies, I cant wait to have mine...when you hit your third semester did you start to become antsy(sp?)? Like you wish time would go by really fast so you could hold your baby in your arms?

Dont get me wrong
I love being pregnant but I cant wait for the day my baby is here.

feel free to share your experiences

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! I did with all 3 of mine! your excited! seemed like it took forever! Plus your in pain and so tired all the time, makes it go by even slower. I just had to keep telling myself, "be happy you can sleep now' lol just keep thinking about all the sleep your getting now compared to when baby comes. it helped me! lol. CONGRATS
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• of course. I was so ready for my son to come that I didn't mind being induced to get him to come faster. He was healthy and perfect so it turned out awesome!!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm feeling the same as you. I'm soooo anxious. I'm 33 weeks right now with my first, a little girl and I just cannot wait to see her! I've been driving myself crazy, trying to keep busy.
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I was so ready! I couldn't wait to experience labor and finally get to hold my baby girl! It was great, the joyful anticipation. :)
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 2:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• its called trimester...you aren't in school lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i feel that way. im due in 3days and cant wait to see my little one in my arms. i have the nursery all ready but i wont go in there for the last couple of weeks cause i wish i had a baby to tend to there. ugh, the waiting game gets harder as the day gets closer. but its all worth it. good luck!
    Luvli1andlil1

Answer by Luvli1andlil1 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I can wait becuase my days of sleep are over!! plus I have a 2yr old & still need to get things ready so i can wait
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009