haha a few weeks ago I started crying in line at the grocery store because...

I couldnt pick what candy to get...LOL

I was so upset

what was the strangest thing you cried over while pregnant? or just in general, even not pregnant?

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 2:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG DOM! You are so frickin' pregnant! LMAO! You should have just grabbed one of each girl and then stash them away here and there!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• lol poor thing! and then you felt like an idiot huh? Are you showing? people generally understand then...its when your not showing yet, they think your a nut! lol. I agree you should have taken one of each
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• haha, you know I ended up getting the variiety bag that you put in pinatas...LOL
    Now its hidden and I cant find it
    lol...I've looked too so i know its hid either really good or somewhere my SO knows I wont go
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• you lost it? PREGNANCY BRAIN! thats what my DH called it. I lost everything and was like huh? all the time. lol
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• oh non I dont think I lost it...Its hidden
    he hid it very well and I know he hid it because every once and a while I see a tootsie roll wrapper in the trash, hmm I know he knows where it is.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Hahaha that I couldn't find a sweater that looked good on my pregnant belly. I just looked fat not pregnant. Or at least that's what I thought. Even tho I was all belly. I just sat on the floor crying and my SO was just like WTFis with this woman?!?!?! I miss those days. Now I'm 19 and my skin is flabby after having twins. Ugghhh. ;)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• crying over a lack of sleep, crying over how big I thought my belly was. crying over being uncomfortable, and crying everytime I get in a serious conversation lol I've cried a lot through this pregnancy
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 3:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i would cry about my food...lol...like the ppl made it wrong even tho i ordered it like that..guess it was my "forgetfulness" or i would cry about not getting my way...and i would cry about the way my body was changing. actually i was a big crybaby..i cried bout every lil thing..oh and i would be the biggest Bword also...so i was mean and a craybaby...im sure glad my husband stuck thru wit how mean i was to him! i apologized to him tho!
    AHall08

Answer by AHall08 at 3:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• hahaha!! mine was about 2 weeks ago, i just started my period and it was sooooo freakin hot here, my city broke records for heat 3 days in a row it just kept gettin hotter and hotter everyday (im a winter person, so i HATE the heat) anywho, i was getting ready for work, puttin on my uniform, which consists of black pants, a blue collard shirt and frickin fleece vest!!! (im a cashier at a drug store) and as soon as i put my pants on i started crying cuz i was so hot, and i knew i was gonna be sooo hot at work..but yet there was nothin i could do about it!! so i stood there and cried for like 5 minutes!! i felt like such a dork...lol...but holy crap i was hot!!! they dont allow us to wear capris, so we have to wear pants...and we HAVE to wear the fleece vest..and were not allowed to have water at the checkouts, i was bleedin like crazy..uuuuuuuuugh it was terrible!! but i survived!! :) lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:02 AM on Aug. 14, 2009