Do you ever miss being pregnant?

I was just looking at picts of me pg and I kind of miss it? I don't want anymore kids, but I just miss it sometimes. The sad part is that I still need to lose my last 10-15 lbs from my 5 month old DD. Am I alone on missing pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! ive had 3 and i miss it. dont feel bad, with this last baby ive had a hard time losing. and shes now 2
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• This is my first pregnancy, but I have a feeling I'm going to miss it when it's over. I'm 33 weeks right now, and I'm miserable physically but I bet I'll miss it anyway. I love feeling my little girl moving around in my belly, I love the fact that people will let me jump the line if there are a lot of people waiting at a public restroom, I love the my SO is sooo into rubbing my belly and it brings out the cutest part of my SO's personality. Plus, when she's screaming her lungs out at 3 in the morning I'm sure for a minute I'll wish she is back in there (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:17 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i miss nothing about beind pregnant.... i just could not wait to see what my son looked liked.... before he was born .. but i did not like feeling tired ,, or hungry all the darn time but he came out o be the cutiest baby i ever saw ... thank GOD

pamelatipton25

Answer by pamelatipton25 at 3:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I miss it!!! I keep telling DH we should have another. He says in a few years (we only have one right now, but want one more). I miss her kicking, her moving.... my belly!!! I just miss everything about it! I wasn't sick during my pregnancy besides morning sickness the first 3 months but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I miss being pregnant it's such a beautiful thing and feeling the baby kick inside i really miss it and having a cute belly lol .. I have been trying to get pregnant with #2 ever since my pregnancy loss 6 months ago and hopefully soon i'll get blessed again ..
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 5:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The only thing I miss is the high sex drive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• OH YES I miss being prego my sister is due any day now and it makes me miss it even more. Though My dd is only 7 months old and we wont be TTC for another 17ish months
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 6:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• No! Not at all...not even for a second.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:45 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I miss being pregnant. I was lucky enough not to have morning sickness ( a couple evening sickness) I didnt have any complications. I really Liked it, plus it was quieter lol.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am 47 and still miss being pregnant...so your not alone honey...
    Mom2b1g

Answer by Mom2b1g at 7:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2009