Havent had sex in a month?

Im seven months pregnant I have a yeast infection every time I have sex my labia gets very big and swollen and hurts so bad so i stopped intercourse I'm taking monistat 7 now but is this pain and swollen from being pregnant or from having a yeast infection? I haven't had sex in almost a month my partner is a VERY sexual person not in a bad way hes intimate anyway I usually have sex frequently and I haven't lately and I feel like hes not interested because its been so long for us just wondering if tis has happened to anyone and will it go away after yeast infection goes away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• i got like that in my first trimester all the way until i had my son...
    and i didnt have an yeast infection
    its because of the increased blood flow...
    mrsdemchuck

Answer by mrsdemchuck at 3:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i dont know much info on that but im sure he's still interested, he probably doesnt want you to have the effects you get so he wont push the issue
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:39 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• you know you probally shouldnt have sex while having a yeast infection. He can pass it back to you, then it will be a never ending cycle. Most men dont get symptoms of it either, so he'll pass it back to you and have no idea he is.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 4:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• He needs to get treated also. The dr can give him meds to put on his dick that will help so you don't get it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• maybe you should use condoms and lots of K-Y while ur pregnant. You should definitely talk to your doc about it because sometimes a guy can get yeast infections. most likely ur just more susceptible because pregnant. you can also try both of u taking a shower first-cleaning down there really good and then him not "letting go"inside u. Also ask your doc about the pain-could be yeast or maybe not. I used to get bacterial infections- but started having sex only after he showered from work and don't get them now.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 11:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You both need to get treated ASAP.

In the meantime, can you compromise with oral and manual? Intimacy doesn't always need to be intercourse.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009