VERIZON SUCKS?!

I just spent the time to ask a question while having many interruptions and it took me like 15 minutes and all of a sudden the cable and internet cut off for no reason! The lights were fine so it wasn't a power outage plus Verizon has this big ass back-up battery charger they put in my kitchen so WTF? Question gone, the moment is gone! UGH! Verizon sucks???

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like Verizon as far as cell phone service goes. They're a million times better than Sprint was. As for other services, we can't get them here. We have Qwest internet, it's been pretty good. We pay $10 for Netflix and can watch it on our TV so we don't pay for cable.

On the other hand, I think Comcast is Satan. I don't even believe in God, but I believe in Satan and I think Comcast is owned and operated by him.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 6:03 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• hahahaha my mother works for verizon and she hates it!!!!!! lol im sorry for the interuption this has caused you tho!!! they realy do suck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I hate verizon too. sorry you didnt get to ask your Q
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Hmmmm... i just spent about 2 hours with GCI trying to get my internet to pull up a webpage without freezing!!! ARGH! Yes, I HATE verizon and gci! I wish Alaska had another cable company because we'd ditch GCI in a heartbeat! We've NEVER had good service from them!!! Verizon on the other hand was GREAT a few years ago but from what I've been hearing they are really going downhill. When we moved to AK there was no verizon store so we go without cells for the time being.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sw33t Verizon was cool with my cell phone but don't ever go to a pay as you go account, I pay $94.82 for JUST internet and cable (no premium channels. I swear I am cancelling after my 12 month contract. Why do they make such a big deal about Fios? It is all a bunch of bull crap.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• God I love Verizon. Hate Comcrap.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009