YOU FEEL SAFER WITH OBAMA OR BUSH?

BE HONEST ONLY ANNONS NEED REPLY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I felt much safer with Mr. Bush. Mr. Obama just spends, spends, spends with no regard for who's paying. I'm tired of working my a** off and paying for those who make poor decisions. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about when we are helping individuals and families. I think everyone should have access to good healthcare, housing and food but come on. Enough is enough. Why am I bailing out companies that made bad decisions? If my company did the same things, I'd have to go belly up. Isn't that the whole point of capitalism? Also, I think Mr. Bush was more focused on bringing freedom to others (Iraq, Afghanistan) and definitely more respect for our troops. OY...let me get off my soapbox. Do not like Obama at all.
    marchisours

Answer by marchisours at 9:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Bush is not an option so how in the F#$& could I feel safer with Bush. You really are an idiot! Just ask the f%^&n question right! Did you feel safer with Bush or do you feel safer with Obama?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Obama..
    bush was an ignorant guy.
    he couldn't fully prepare his speech. always stuttering.. and he made everything for the riches instead of the poor.
    I mean no one can go bankrupt now UNLESS you have the money for it.. seriously??? if you have the money for it.. you wouldn't NEED to go bankrupt.. ugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I felt much safer with Bush as the President.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Bush we miss you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I felt really really swell when Bush got the news of the world trade centers being under attack and he kept on reading the damn duck book. What an awesome president we had, he couldn't even skip a page to say sorry boys and girl the president eeds to go do hide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• They both suck! lol j/k I like both!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Bush was better
    obamas an idiot
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• http://john8322.blogspot.com/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009