What could this be?

You'd think I knew this already but i've only been through it one time, so i'm still new to this. Here goes. My last period was July 19th and it was a normal one. As of August 7th, i start spotting. It lasted for 4 1/2 days and was brown, sorry for tmi, then red then gone. It was very light. I also had symptoms with it: Nausea, frequent random headaches, lower back ache, moodiness, cramping, like a metal taste in my mouth, peeing more than i normally would, stuffy nose, sore breasts,exhaustion. Some of these symptoms have lightened up but a lot have stuck with me. I was wondering what this could be? I've looked it up on some sites and they all lead to pregnancy. I don't know what it is, i know i should wait till my missed period but the curiosity will kill me if i don't have some answers to keep me sane lol. thanks!

mommyschubbers

Asked by mommyschubbers at 4:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like pregnancy to me. Of course the only way to tell is if you take a test. I am in the same boat with the waiting game right now too. My period is due Saturday so I will be taking one then to see. I can only hope I get a BFP! So my advice would to be to wait a couple days and take a test. If it comes up negative and you are still having the symptoms wait a few more days to take another one of request a blood test at your doctors. GL.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I hope you get you BFP!!!!! I'm sending ****Baby Dust**** your way hun!! Let me know how everything goes, and good luck to you as well! Thank you so much for the answer! I hear you about the waiting game, ugh! lol
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 4:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• maybe it was implantation bleeding but symptoms start when HCG starts multiplying and that only happens when implantation occurs. Its still takes time for HCG to build up and cause preg symptoms after implantation as well. Its a bit early for pregnancy symptoms. Ive worked in OB/GYN and this is what Ive learned being there from the Dr's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009