why is it that when my hubby tried using the kohls coupons we bought on ebay the manager told him they were fraud?

we bought 20 kohls coupons on ebay for 5 dlls off each and theres hundreds of sellers who sell them on ebay that have 100 positive feedback, so why is it bad? how can it be fraud if the coupons dont say only use one per lifetime! they just say one per purchase so thats why we went to the 5 registers that were open, how else can we do it? gosh its weird that the manager takes his job to seriously..and now the seller doesnt want to give us our refund.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• YOU GOT RIPPED OFF SCAMS GALORE
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• the seller probably had used it already or it is a fraud.
    that's why I don't really like ebay. you don't always get your money worth.
    I bought an mp3 player on there. they told me it was in perfect condition and everything so I was like ok. gave them 90 bucks through paypal since that's the only way.. got it in the mail and there were scratches and everything on there.. ugh. I was pissed.
    how long have you waited?
    if it's before 90 days they must refund your money back. if they won't you'll have to contact paypal and the ebay administrator what the problem is.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 5:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• but each one has a different pin number and a different email and I've used these before all 20 of them and they all work, its just the manager and the employee take there job to seriously and dont want us to get awesome discounts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I bought them 4 days ago but he barely sent them to my emai llast night, all late, plus I had to waste my own ink to print them out thats what pisses me off about not being able to use them anymore, its the retarted mangers fault, he needs to get laid or something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Since I had used 20 kohls coupons and ended up saving 100 dollars;] I thought it was going to work again so months went by and I decided to buy them again on Ebay but this time the manager saw my husband use them in two different registers and he thought we were scaming them but my hubby told him that we bought them on ebay and he said its fraud that we can only use one and thats it, but I dont see anywhere on that coupon for it to say one per lifetime, i'm so sure! it only says one per purchase so why cant we just use them atleast one per day, its stupid because one employee told me we can use them one per day and the manager says one per customer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• laid off for protecting the store from scammers like you? oh yeah whatever. Grow up and stop trying to scam companies. People like u are the reason they lost money and close. Its just like stealing. Great morals your setting for your kid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• um coupons are illegal to sell. that makes them NULL AND VOID.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• really huh. I did not know that. Anon. No wonder if you sell them on ebay they tell yout hey are not selling the coupons but the time it took them to clip them. Hmmmmm.. so why does ebay allow it if you cannot sell coupons?
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Coupons are illegal to sell! People on ebay get away with it because they state that they are selling the service of clipping the paper or you are paying for the envelope and the coupon is free. The manager had every right to refuse you service! I am sure they state one per customer. If it is this big of a deal to you you should have waited and gone back another day! And I agree with the guy not refunding your money...your were not buying the coupons you were paying for his time...and he gave you that! You should always read everything so you don't get stuck in a situation like this!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i believe that all coupons are subject to the store. there is more to the disclaimer than what you believe. it is wrong to buy coupons, and buying them makes them null and void. the manager had full right to refuse to take the coupons. you can call the store's customer service number and they will tell you that. i hope you learned an expensive lesson. i hope that saving 5 bucks is worth screwing someone out of a job. take your $$ and actually buy something to help our economy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009