How/when do you shower?

I am stuck in a routine of taking a shower at night once everyone is asleep. I stay at home with my 3kids. Any one else still get a morning shower? (I guess I'd rather sleep)

cynthiaesquivel

Asked by cynthiaesquivel at 5:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I stay at home all day w/ my kids. I dont get dressed till I take a shower which usually is in the late afternoon when my husband gets home. I mean, really nobody sees me but the kids. Nobody comes over here so it doesnt matter. If i seriously have to be somewhere during the day i take a shower the night before or I put on a movie for the older kid & take the little one in the shower w/ me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i go to bed earlier (or like tonight dont sleep at all) and get up between 5-6 to shower before the kids get up.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 5:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• When ever my husband is home and I can grab 15 mins lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Me too! As soon as my husband gets home from work, I run for the shower.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 6:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• either when my hubby gets home or ill put my son in his bouncy n the bathroom
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 7:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I work outside of the home Tues-Thurs so those mornings I grab my showers in the morning before heading to the office. Mondays, Fridays and weekends - if we have some where to be early I'll still shower in the morning but if not than it's when ever I feel like doing it. As long as I get one in at some point of the day it doesn't matter.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I can't remember the last morning shower I had :)
    I'm in the same boat as you, lots of kids and night time showers.
    glittersteph

Answer by glittersteph at 2:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I go to bed right after the kids do, and I can't sleep late, so I get up and shower. Helps me wake up
    ladybug4

Answer by ladybug4 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I get up early and do it. If I don't shower in the morning my hair gets really greasy by the end of the day.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• During the week when my son is sleeping I will take a shower but if he doesn't take a nap I will put in the crib with some toys with some music on. But on the weekend I take my showers early in the moring while everyone is still sleeping or my husband will watch our son while I take one.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009