Could this be implantation bleeding??? PLEASE HELP

I had my last period July 19th. On August 7th, I started spotting. It lasted for 4 1/2 days and then just up and vanished.This is TMI but the spotting started off brown, then turned pink, then red then brown, then it vanished. I have a whole host of other symptoms as well. I took two tests and both came up neg. Could this be implantation bleeding? Could i have been testing too early? My next period isn't due till August 19th, but the waiting is going to kill me. Any advice or answers? no bashing please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how long did you have the red bleeding and how red was it... R u TTC? Was the bleeding like a normal period for you?
    Because of the red blood I am going to say no it was a period but I could be wrong If your period dosnt show up on the 19th take another test the following morning and go from there.
    Good Luck!
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 6:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• implantation bleeding takes place about a week or so after ovulation (it takes that long to be fertilized and travel to the uterus) my implantation bleeding was closer to my period and was brown (meaning old blood) 4 1/2 days is a little long for implantation bleeding. IMO I dont think that is what it was
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 6:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I had light pinkish spotting for about 5 days and the first day was a dark brownish pink and that was implantation bleeding. Mine happened on Jan 21st my period ened Jan 11th and My next missed period was Feb 8th so about the same time frame as you...I would say wait because I didnt test positive until 11 days after my missed period. It could very well be IB, but everyone is different.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• This definitely wasn't a period, I know that. This is going to be tmi, but the red only came out on the tp and only lasted for a couple hours. The spotting was brown then pink then red then brown. It confused the hell out of me lol.
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 1:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• No one else cares to help? anyone??
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 12:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2009