Is there another type of phone other than the IPhone that has the same type of features?

We have US Cellular and I need an easier cell phone for the internet. need to be able to see emails, twitter and facebook from it.... any ideas?

BlessingsBegin

Asked by BlessingsBegin at 6:21 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The BlackBerry line of phones have pretty much all of the same features as the iPhone, minus the ridiculous apps like the one where you can read MRIs, etc.
    I have the Curve and I regularly check my emails and Facebook from it, as well as CafeMom.
    You can even download a lot of useful apps. I love Poynt (a sort of yellow pages app that gives you directions from your current point, allows you to save the item as as a contact, and even lets you send the item to people.) and Google Maps! It uses the GPS location on your phone and shows you a map that updates constantly as your driving and gives you turn by turn directions. I would probably die without both of them. (I'm very directionally challenged.)
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 6:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i have the LG VU
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• omg i just got a LG tritan from them and i love i it has a full keybord and a big screen it's great i love it so much i can see everything in my emails. and its really easy to learn how to use it. if i was you i would go check it out. i didnt think i would like it so i got abackberry but i thought that the buttons where to small and the tritan the buttons are a good size and i have everything and more. really its a great phon.
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 8:29 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• LG Dare is great
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009