Asking for prayer...any one else ever been stalked by a woman?

I have a prayer request and would like my sisters in the Lord to pray with me and for me and for the other person....{name with held}....can you offer a prayer?

I was called to the post in Q&A lastnight by some friends and also my sister and daughter.
Could you go to Q&A "FOR EVERYONE?"

It appears that someone has had a picture of me from a profile 3 years old that has been closed for 2 years and has posted that picture on page 4 of their post. Do you see it?
Not a good one either....my hair was a mess and I was just out of the hospital...LOL; can I claim "BAD HAIR DAY?"

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 8:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sent: 2009-08-14 05:05:44
    Subject: CAFEMOM: bloodbought reports: an answer to question "For EVERYONE... " - 08/14/2009 05:05:44

Reason:
    How was this person allowed to go into my personal pictures that are not even on my profile and get this older photo of me?
    I expect this to be addressed immedietly!
    I do not have my pictures on my profile for a reason.
    Hacking perhaps???
    ~~~~
    Thank God CM TEAM got on this 1st thing this morning!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• That is awful! And I don't mean your hair or your pic, but that somebody would do that. A little ironic too since she's calling you out about "attacking" others and she targets you like that. I'll say a prayer for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am a bit taken back that some woman here on CM would have gone to my profile page that was 3 years old and closed by me 2 years ago to retrieve a picture of me at the beach in 2004.
    It makes me feel a little un-easy that that woman has obviously had the picture of me for that long.
    Now I have my suspecions and I am pretty sure that I am right of who she is because she has lifted other things from my other profiles.
    It is creepy to say the least and my husband jokingly said..."maybe she has a thing for ya."
    I was not impressed considering that I have a real issue with that kind of life style.
    SO: I am not real sure why she has my picture; why she has had it for this long...it was on another profile and is almost 6 years old.
    Wish she could have taken a more recent one and not one that was taken soon after I was released from the hospital...at least 1 where I wasn't all dopey looking. LOL
    Anyways I find it creepy.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• she needs more than just prayer, although seriously I would pray for her and look out when the Lord does decide he needs to intervene.
    some people have no lives, leave her alone and move on with your life hun, it's not worth it.
    she's a loser and she'll always be a loser. and she knows it.
    i would hope you atleast reported the account and request a ping to be sent.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Now I can go to bed and rest. I was awake all night because of this stupidity.
    Heavenly Father
    You are so good to me and my family.
    I want to take this time to share my self with You before I retire to my room where my wonderful husband is.
    Thank You Lord for once again taking care of business and I know that You are on it.
    I forgive her Lord and all them that took part in hacking into my OLD and closed profile at least 3 years ago, taking that picture and posting it in their post early this morning.
    Forgive me Lord for the part that I played in their hostility towards me.
    Now as I head for my resting time I ask that You clear my mind and my bitter and hurt feelings towards her and them. Allow my head to be filled with You and my heart to be just as full.
    Come Holy Spirit and calm the storms of life and renew a right spirit with-in me.
    In Jesus Name
    amen!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Forgive me Lord for the part that I played in their hostility towards me, praying so you can come back and spit out more hostility the next day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• And she should not say anything to the low life that would do something like that?
    Sounds like it was you or at least you were part of it. That is just plain sick behavior and who ever did it deserves to be suspended.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You know, you and I hardley EVER get along, but I find what this person did very wrong and an invasion or your privacy. Just wanted to let you know that...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• OK, I saw the post you are referring to but by the time I got to it, the specifi response you are talking about was gone, apparently. But, I don't think the OP would do something so low. I know her and like her and I don't think she would use pictures to get ehr point across. She knows most of us know who she was referring to. So, what would be the point of showing your face to us?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• lol, thank you ashley, and your right, it wasn't me. However yes I have been stalked, both on cyber space and in real life.

In real life, there was a woman who used to be a friend of my moms, who moved back. Well obviously my mother had not seen her in over 10 years and this woman had some serious drug related issues. I was about 16 at the time, and when she stopped by to visit, my mom was too weirded out by her (she was definitely burned out to the max). So asked her not to come back. A week goes by, and nothing. So my parents go away on vacation, I watch the house. The woman came back. I came home to find her sitting on the porch several times waiting for me to get home. Each time asking her to leave. Well after several other incidents(which are a little too weird to mention), the family and the police were informed of her actions and she was removed via restraining order. She took her life a few months after.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:25 AM on Aug. 14, 2009