Has this ever happened to any of you before??

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. I could hear this voice in my dream telling me that I was having a little boy and his name would be Zachary. Weird thing is I'm not even pregnant yet or at least I don't think I am. My BF and I aren't using anything and say if it happens it happens. Not sure what to think of this darn dream. I know that dreams can show you things but this is crazy. If anyone has had this happen please tell me your story.

newlifewith3

Asked by newlifewith3 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Happened to me , and it was a boy . Except in my dream my dead grand mother handed me a baby and on the collar of his pijama's she had embroidered "It's a Boy" . Weird how your body SPEAKS to you.
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 1:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• lol yep had this happen week before last..i had a dream about being preggo it was so real...then i woke up and realized it was only a dream..well last tuesday the 4th i took a test and sure enough theres my big fat positive!! wishin you lots of baby luck...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:21 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Wow!! Well maybe I am! Who knows...lol. It was just really weird is all I can say. I'm not due for my period until the 26th of Aug so I can't test until at least the 22nd. I'm not getting my hopes up, if I am I am. But if not we'll keep trying. :)
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I had a dream right before I found out I was pregnant. In the dream, I was about 7-8 months, with a girl and I was calling her by her name. Sure enough, I am 8 months pregnant, with a girl who I'm naming the same name she had in the dream.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ok I'm starting to get freaked out here people! lol I will never call my son Zachary!! lol
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yep! I had one about 5 months ago. I was at the Dr and she told me I wasn't pregnant yet but would be with in a few weeks. 2 months later I found out I actually was. It was a strange one...
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 11:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ok well I guess only time will tell then! Can't say that I won't be surprised if it happens!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009