Have you noticed? An article in Newsweek for Aug. 3

This article I read in the doctor's office yesterday stated the fact that
Grocery stores in your community are greatly more technologically advanced than your current health system and providers.
As I looked around the offices, I realized it was true. My grocery stores are way more advanced than the medical offices around our community.

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 8:18 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course no regulation is perfect, but where do you think we would be without any regulation?
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• We are much more likely to get fresh food than decent health care in this country. However, all these people are afraid to let the government get involved in health care. Why do they think we have safe food? It is called governement regulation folks! Where do you think we would be without the FDA and the Health Dept????
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:28 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Why do they think we have safe food? It is called governement regulation folks! Where do you think we would be without the FDA and the Health Dept????

also the FAA for air control

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The FDA allows unsafe drugs on the market. They don't regulate supplements at all, many who have proved to be deadly. They do such a good job protecting us.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:28 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ty mancos lol....we are so doomed if the majority of this country ends up this trusting of the government.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009