I need your honest opinions, good or bad.

Hi ladies, I need your honest opinions here (don't worry, I can take it). I stared a cake decorating site geared towards novice decorators who need help and step-by-step instructions. The site is called www.pieceofcakedecorating.com and there you will find ideas, tips, tricks and supplies. You can even purchase step-by-step instructions that come with free assistance and a money back gauruntee.

I guess what I really want to know is, can you easily find all of this information? Is the site easy to navigate? Would you purchase this service? What is your overall opinion?

Thank you so much for your help.

RedSeal

Asked by RedSeal at 8:22 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• First off, Your cakes look wonderful. Second, I'll be honest with you, I can go to YouTube, Cake Central, or any of the cake groups here on cafemom and find out how to make those cakes for free. So, I don't think you will be getting much business. Your website does look very professional and easy to navigate through.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• good luck

Answer by rkoloms at 9:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2009