For those who were TTC and finally got pregnant... a question?

How long were you trying, and what did yu do differently the month you got pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 5 years and was taking clomid.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• a few months, cause i still had bc in my system
    Luvli1andlil1

Answer by Luvli1andlil1 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Took 4 months...the last month I made sure we had sex every 3 days or so and after we were done I'd put a pillow underneath my butt and lay there for like 20 minutes lol and that was the month I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• We tried for 3.5 years- when I finally told my husband I GIVE UP! I got pregnant the next month- also HE (the non-Christian) prayed..not sure what it was :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• with first son it took 11 months. I finally threw out all the ttc stuff and just had fun. with 2nd pregnancy it took a year but it ended in a miscarriage after 8 weeks. with this pregnancy it took 5 months after the miscarriage and we just had fun adn stopped trying so hard.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• With my first 10 months, and not sure.. all I know is it happened the same month that me and my then bf (now husband) were on the verge of splitting up. Maybe it was the make up sex? lol

This time.. No idea.. my daughter was 8 months when I found out I was pregnant, and I was on BC! Totally not planned.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• We were trying for 3 months and we did nothing differently. We didn't use any ttc stuff, we just stopped using birth control and went about our business as usual.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It took me nearly 6 years to get pregnant. My dr discovered that I had a prolactin imbalance. When you have trouble TTC they check your estrogen, but not your prolactin. Mine was too high and they fixed it with a pill. I was on it for a year before getting pregnant. The month I got pregnant, I used a special lubricant that you can order online that help sperm to travel and live longer. It's called Preseed.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It took 3 years, and not medications before we finally conceived twin boys naturally. We had given up and got pregnant. The a mere 5 months later while on birth control we conceived our youngest son.

palexander

Answer by palexander at 12:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2009