Should I go back to work since my 3 year old is in full-time pre-school?

I am a stay at home mom of two boys (3 and 1 1/2 yrs. old). My 3 yr old is starting pre-school this year and although we DO NOT have the need for the other income, my fiance wants me to go back to work. I want to stay home with the baby until he is ready for school and lord knows this house needs me here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in

• What would you do with your 1 1/2 year old? I'm not going back to work until my youngest is in kindergarten, and my dh knows this, we talked about it before we got married. I would stand my ground - I think a parent staying at home with children is that important!
    Why does he want you to go back to work? Does he think you need the income?

Answer by missanc at 9:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You kids will need you home much more between the ages of 12 and 18, than they do now. Now is the time to put money away for college and retirement. Also, the longer you are out of the workforce, the more difficult it is to find a job.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My queiston is why does your 3 year old need full time preschool
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009