What's the name of the kind of Government where the low-income families have the same benefits as middle-income families?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• middle and higher class people want to look down on lower classes...You wake up and look out your window, that guy you depend on to pick up your garbage is "lower" class than you, and because since he has to be there to pick up your trash he can't find a better job that has better benefits.

***

First off, many of us (including yours truly) started off piss poor, and worked hard to make something of our selves, and are ENTITLED to be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor! Secondly, even Sanitation workers make a nice salary with benefits--usually the really crappy jobs that NO ONE wants to do pay very well!!

SOunds to me like YOU are the one looking down on people doing an honest days work for an honest days pay!!!  LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• What?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• What?

Pardon me I did corrected my question look again. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Not Democracy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• That is the problem with some of you. You don't want to see poor people get what YOU get. You dont want the lines at the hospitals to be too long for your royal ASS to get in. You don't want a low income person sitting next to your royal ASS in your private doctors office. You know what you can do. TAKE YOUR ROYAL ASS TO CHINA THAN YOU CAN TALK ABOUT BEING TREATED UNEQUALLY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• What the hell are you talking about?
    Noone is being a royal ass
    Who peed in your cheerios this morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Making more money doesn't mean you deserve MORE benefits from our government
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Look we all can have the same, if you agree to the health care bill.. Those who want more can also have it.
    Wehave options in education public , private and homeschooling. Health care can and should be the same way.

I actually prefer UHC, but this is America freedom of choices. This bill is the way to go!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Msking more money doesn't mean you deserve MORE benefits from our government

So why does making less money equal more benefits? Why should one person be required by law to pay for another? Why remove all the joy from charity?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• what the hell is your probably anon 900. She never said she didn't want the poor to get the same crap as the middle class. for all you know she is one of the poor people. No one is being a royal ass here but you. You don't understand whats going on at all. I have been at the very bottom of the poor ladder but never held ill will against those better off than me. Since your so quick to make assumptions I'll make one too, if your so bitter about your lot in life why don't you get your fat ass of the computer and go get a job! Wait, let me guess...you can't cause once when you were a kid you twisted your ankle and now your disabled right? See how stupid it sounds when someone assumes they know everything about some one else? Think a little harder before you speak next time. or don't, but you'll just continue to sound stupid

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2009