do you have dreams about past boyfriends?

in the last few months i feel like i have been having more and more dreams about past boyfriends. usually its about my first boyfriend that was in 8th and my longest relationship besides my husband or my last boyfriend before my husband, who i was engaged to [briefly]. its so weird!

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 9:38 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I do and it kind of creeps me out! They are never sexual or anything, just hanging out!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 9:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've had dreams about my x (father of all my children) and we've been divorced 30 yrs! It happens. I know I do not want him back but obviously those memories are still in my brain.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i have dreams of a fellow i fell for, but never did anything sexual with. But we were VERY close! It kills me, because i HATE waking up in the morning w/ him on my mind then rolling over to see the smiling face of my lovely fiance. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO GUILTY!!!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Oh my gosh I just had one last night. I always have them or atleast remember when I do. It is so weird. I'm always afraid I'll say their name in my sleep and my husband will freak out. That is weird how you dream about them more than other people in your life.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• no,, not really but i do dream about a friend of mine that i would have liked to been one of my boyfriends.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• er - i do too, and it seems to ebb and flow
    AnneWilliams

Answer by AnneWilliams at 8:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009