what are you going to accomplish today?

we are moving in 15 days so....

packing, 6 loads of laundry, trash and junk to basement to await dumpster next week, feed kids< 4 times> lol .... take a walk go to the store, and take a shower!

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Laundry and doctor's appointment for one of my DD's and host a small dinner party for one of my very good friends I haven't seen in almost 9yrs.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Just moved two weeks ago. So I am still getting my house straight. It's the little thing that I do not know what to do with.

Answer by louise2 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• grocery shopping and laundry. what a fun day i have *sigh*
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• LOL Clean .
    Also laundry
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Mine is to finish laundry, give breathing treatments to our son every 4 hours and clean the pool..
    Just another day in paradise!! :-)
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:58 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• well...I got dressed and had some coffe in me. Expecting anything else before 9?! LOL
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Give my house a good 5 hour cleaning.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 10:14 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Well, probably nothing and that is fine with me! I will of course cook dinner and some basic daily cleaning, but NOTHING ELSE!!!! Ok, maybe I'll do some laundry . . . maybe.....
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I cleaned for 6 hours yesterday. All that I left for today is to unload the dishwasher & clean the bathroom. I'm a neat freak so things never get really bad but it takes me 2 hrs to do something that should only take like 20 minutes lol.

Later we have to pick up hubby, go pay a few bills, & pick up more medicine for my sick kids.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The Mount Everest of laundry, then I am getting in the pool. I have run like a headless chicken this week, Every time I tell myself I am staying home, something comes up. My DD goes back to school on Monday so I swear, I am doing laundry and then nothing and liking it!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009