Is this sudden sex-drive surge normal?

I have been with my husband for 10 years. The last few years, sex has been mundane, and romps few and far between. I had NO sex drive, and not a lot of sexual attraction for my husband.
The past few weeks, I can't get enough. He thinks I'm crazy(but he's happy)! I'm trying to get him in bed (or anywhere else) every chance I get!
I know a man's sexual peak is at age 18-21, and a woman's is early thirties, so is this the explanation for me? Iam 32, my DH is 42. And how long should I expect this to last? I feel great, like a teenager again? Can I please bottle this, lol? :)
Women in thirties, has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• ANYONE? Dang, am I the only one getting any? :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm only 27. But i CAN SAY that my libido is getting more intense every year. My so, is 12 years older than i & his libido is kind of well....slowing down. BUMMER! By the time i'm at my peak, he'll be SO TIRED....LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• you know what's so funny/ I've been a nympho since my teens. My sex drive slowed down alot in the past 2 yrs- i'll be 35 next week. It does seem to be picking up though...
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 11:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• A strong sex drive is normal, not abnormal. Enjoy yourself and have a great time ! Better than watching TV and healthier too.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Each women is different and now maybe this is your peak enjoy while you can and as long as he is enjoying it also. I'm in my forties and it is just as good as in my twenties and my husband LOVES the hell out of it and will call me at work to see if he needs to be ready. LOL
    grandmasix

Answer by grandmasix at 12:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009