Thongs Sexy or Nasty?

I seen a lady yesterday at the store with two small children she was bent over at the register and all you seen was crack and thong and it got the attention of many my question is are thongs supposed to be sexy or nasty?

grandmasix

Asked by grandmasix at 10:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They are supposed to be sexy...as long as the person wearing them is sexy. But sexy is all in the mindset. A 300 lb woman could be sexy in a thong. But that doesn't mean everyone in the grocery store wants to see it! I don't care if you are 100 lbs or 400 lbs, i don't want to see your thong! lol
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 6:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I wear thongs and if its covered its sexy for sure but hanging out like that was very nasty to me and for sure others. Lots of women wear the wrong and inappropriate clothing to fit there body style and think it looks good. Somebody needs a reality check or make over.
    grandmasix

Answer by grandmasix at 10:29 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I think the intent is to be sexy. I personally hate them, they are uncomfy and just gross. What ever happened to keeping your a** covered?? Between the 'gangstas' and the women whose pants are too low, I have seen more than enough!!!
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 10:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Oh yes, I totally agree with grandmasix. I don't want to see someone's nasty thong hanging out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i wear them if my pants im wearing show a panty line, i think they are uncomfortable. ever since i gave birth having all those stitches its not worth sacrificing my comfort lol
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• neither - I do think they're necessary when you're gonna wear something and you don't want VPL's.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• that is all I wear, I think it is nasty to have it hanging out but to me any underwear hanging out are nasty. But for someone to say that wearing them is nasty is offensive. Lots of respectable modest women wear them and it has nothing to do with trying to be "sexy" Atleast not for me. I don't like the other ones cause they constantly ride up (yes a wad of material is more uncomfortable than a string) And I hate the line regular panties give in most outfits.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i dont wear any.. i go comando.. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• how bout uncomfy? lol
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Love all the comments Ladies thanks I was just curious anyway. It's really to each his own anyway. LOL
    grandmasix

Answer by grandmasix at 11:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2009