What is this uncomfortable feeling.....

I'm 33 weeks and the last couple of days off and on I've gotten mildly painful cramping way down low. I know it is not contractions because they only last a couple seconds and only happen every so often. They don't start in my back either. I just wonder if it is because she is dropping or moving around and hitting something. It feels alot like cramping. It is very very low, like right above my pubic area. Anyone have ideas. I just want to make sure it is normal.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im 35wks pregnant.
    It could be the baby descending into the pelvis. or it could be braxston hick
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks and started getting that feeling about a week or 2 ago.... I think it's normal. I havent gone into labor yet, I havent had any braxton hicks either (since the cramping started) I think everything down there is just getting ready.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It's probably braxton hicks or "practice contractions". And BTW, not all women experiemce contractions the same way. Mine NEVER lasted more than 30 secs. And did not start in my back and .ove around like they say. And I had a completely natural labor/delivery so I felt everything. Just letting you know.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It could also just be the plevic bones moving or ligaments stretchings as baby moves around and your body changes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I had these feelings around my 25th week. I never got an answer for them and they eventually went away. No I get serious braxton hicks all thru the night @ 32 weeks.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• yes i know how you feel im 37 weeks and everyone is different..I had pains all day like braxton hicks but they werent consistant or strong enough to be real contractions. i know we all want our babies to come but even pains doesnt mean that lol
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009