lillian has been up for two hours and no accidents and nothing in the potty what to do

lilbit85

Asked by lilbit85 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• dont worry.. my 3 year old can go hours without pottying! just keep asking and making her sit.. is she drinking ok?
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:45 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• yes she has drank one whole sippy full and getting ready to throw it at me and tell me more lol she does have a rash that i have to take her to the doc for. she had it the other day and it went away but came back. and we have just started potty training her last night and did good she will be two next month
    lilbit85

Answer by lilbit85 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sounds like she knows how to hold it....LOL....Just keep putting her on the potty at random intervals. She will eventually have to go. I have waited until my son was 3 1/2 before really getting serious about the potty training and once I knew he was ready, it was done in 3 days. Only 1 accident in a whole week. Hes not even wetting at nap time or bedtime.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• never mind right after i let her get up from the potty she went on my couch that took about 20 paper towels to clean up so now my couch has garbage bags and a sheet on it i hope that works better than nothing
    lilbit85

Answer by lilbit85 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• you can always sit her on the potty and read a book to her and see if she goes
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• take the cover off the cushion . you can wash the cover in cold wate rand let it hang to dry.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• not mine cant take the cover off it sucks but stuff happens lol
    lilbit85

Answer by lilbit85 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2009