Little Tikes toy workshops from up to 15 years ago recalled?!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/shopping_blog/2009/08/little-tikes-toy-recall.html

What do you think of this? ONE kid in 15 YEARS chokes on this toy, and they have to recall it? Just watch what your kid puts in his mouth for heaven's sake! What do you think?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 10:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Lol, ridiculous.. If some parents had more common sense when it comes to their children, they wouldnt have to recall these things.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yea, and the child playing with it was 11 months old, the toy was designed for ages 2+. I blame the parents for this one. Toys have age limits for a reason!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I agree with Bexi.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It reminds me of when parents would put their babies in those bumbo seats on top of tables, and children would fall of the table.. Common sense, people... please, grow some! :D
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I agree with everyone!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I too agree with everyone...
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Kudos to the company for the public imagine they now have for the recall. Boo to the mom for making such a big deal over it. Watch your kids. My daughter has put rocks from the oustide flower bed, erasers, old food, peices of strofoam from packaging, etc. SHe finds the weirdest things and it goes straight to her mouth. Doesn't mean it anyone's fault. That's what little ones do. Watch your kids better and be prepare to pull weird stuff out. Like a hairball of doggie fur! Umm. seriously, I don't even know why she would think dog hair was edible in the first place! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I suppose the Mom was on cafemom instead of watching her child!

The recall is stupid though! ANYTHING in this world can cause injury/death for goodness sakes. We have to be diligent and know that sometimes there will be accidents. I wonder what the Mom would have to say if she was being investigated for child neglect?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Are you against recall of toys with LEAD?
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 12:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• ""Are you against recall of toys with LEAD?

Is that what she posted about? No, then why the reference? Seriously..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009