and home jobs for someone under 18 years old to mke money

and one of any home job for someone under 18 to dothat dont cost that much to start

Becky197534

Asked by Becky197534 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Actually Success Magazine asked Donald Trump if you lost everything what would you do? He said Network Marketing. They also offer a course of Network Marketing at Harvard now because it is one of the fastest growing industries. With that being said not everything is a scam. People are making substantial incomes using Free social media sites. Don't get me wrong scams are out there but due your due diligence to make sure.
    Learn about social media and how to use it to your advantage college for pennies on the dollar instead of thousands. Become a teacher and a mentor, add more value to yourself.

Yours in Mastery,
    Calondra Lynne
    Http://www.CalondraLynne.com
    workin4mhomemom

Answer by workin4mhomemom at 12:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Your not going to find anything that will make you real money. You would be better off getting an actual job. Almost all the jobs listed on Cafe mom are scams. The women posting get paid to share the info on here. They will lie and say they don't but that is how they make money they go to different forum peddling the scam and get a check. So see if you can get that job I guess the actual jobs they are peddling will not earn you anything but spam in your mailbox, more telemarketer jobs and tons of junk mail. I used to work for a couple of the companies mom are peddling on here and my job was to simply talk about the companies all over the web. I got money for each mom that signed up. I started feeling guilty when moms who really needed money started complaining the job was a scam. I couldn't do it anymore. Get a real job that is the only way to make money.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 12:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I do get paid for referring but hey I am putting the work into it i personally do paid surveys online they are a great way to make extra cash every month NOT a get rich type of thing tho. I use my extra money to take my kids out to a movie or buy extra groceries.

I have been doing them for over a year now and have not been scammed yet i do two websites for surveys and i have not had a problem getting paid. If you are interested and want my help send me a message.
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Well, there are lots of things onine to do.  I mainly sell on eBay.   But I also write articles for eHow.  As well, I have lots of great ideas for stay at home business information in my articles.  You can check them all out here:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009