Does a woman who's working in home or outside, pregnant or not, and who has kids or soon will OWE emotionally and physically sex to their husbands?

I believe sex is a gift between people. It gets misused and abused for sure. But answer the question just as it is. Do you or don't you have sex with your husband because he's a man and needs sex no matter what time of the month you're in, no matter how pregnant you are, no matter how sick or tired you are, no matter kids' behaviors good or bad bad ... do you ALWAYS give sex routinely and/ or give sex ALWAYS on demand to your husband even the times when you don't WANT to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Um...this is such a loaded question.
    I do not withhold sex from my husband. However, I am not here simply to please him. I am a person, with feelings needs emotions and wants as well.
    Sometimes, I have sex when I don't want to. Sometimes, I refuse if I do not feel like it. Same with my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I would call that "servicing" my husband. And the answer is NO! I do not give in just because he is a man and has "needs". I have needs too. I need him to pay the bills, but if he is sick I expect him to miss work and his pay check to be short! We would then compensate! A relationship is about give and take, compromise, and compassion. If I'm not in the mood I tell DH up front before bed and why. He cuddles with me and then kisses me good night. I thank God every day for the man he gave me.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 11:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• first poster hey hi. I'm op. if you do not give husband sex when he wants it cause you don't feel like it, isn't that withholding sex even though its' cause you don't feel like it?

The question post I read was commented on saying a mom owes sex to husband because he's a man. She doesn't refuse him. He's a man he deserves it when he wants sex no matter what she feels. This was in response to a husband hounding his near 30 week pregnant wife who has a less than year old baby.

I withhold sex when I am too tired sometimes when I'm sick, sometimes kids are too wound up even though I want to. My husband always wants but house and kids fall on my unfairly and he therefore gets turned down times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have sex with my DH when I am in the mood for it....
    We respect each other and understand that one of us may not be in the mood sometimes it is him sometimes its me. I don't play games with sex and use it as a punishment or anything like that. DH would never make me feel bad or guilt me into having sex with him.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Anon answered it perfectly. I think it's nuts to just give it whenever wanted, and selfish to never do it when you don't want to. People have feelings.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 11:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I had to put my DH on a schedule. He wanted it every day. I told him every other day, that's it.  I do not do that, if he wants at 2am he will get it. YOU BETTER NOT WAKE ME UP, EVER.

Answer by louise2 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• On demand? NO. But it is something that you should give him whenever he wants it. On the other hand, he should NEVER EXPECT sex on demand or when you are feeling sick or hurt. But, honestly, if you really tried to get him off as fast as possible, how long can it take? 10 minutes? If I wasn't in the mood, I'd just get him off as soon as possible and be done. Lol.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:39 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• sex is NOT a gift it's part of marriage and it's expected. People can get annulments (and back in the day of divorces instead of dissolution of marriage) for a spouse with holding sex. It's a vital part of the marital contract. Withholding sex is immature and could eventually lead to spouse turning to someone else for it bc they feel rejected by the one they love, the spouse.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• If a woman is OK with laying it down for her DH .. Thats her choice, as long as she accepts it & doesnt feel like she HAS to do that to not lose her hubby!
    Personally if im not in the mood dh isnt interested..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• op here. 1111am your agreement with the other poster in other question of my referall is what I strongly disagree with. Sex is a gift in marriage, absolutely. Clearly you have never had sex demanded of you and pressured relentlessly to have it sick, pregnant, tired. Sex demanded by a man when a woman does not want it no matter married or not is unhealthy emotionally.

Good you want sex every single time your partner does. Some women's lives are more busy or less physically healthy than yours and having sex with partner to shut him up for x long is emotionally demeaning to that woman or even a young young lady in a relationship.

Moms who responded here to have sex on demand it's owed to husband as part of legal marriage contract no matter wife's health emotionally or physically - is that what you are teaching your daughters if you have daugthers? To open their legs no matter their wellbeing? Future women?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009