Can you Please pray for this situation?

Yesturday a young boy was killed because he was fooling around with his friends' grampa's gun. He was a teenager. My son knew the boy who's grampa's gun they were. That boy was taken to jail and my son said he was already taken out of school and was selling drugs.Now he has to live with the fact that his friend was killed fooling around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know I hated guns but I know my husband is cautious. We are near to buying a safe that hold up to 10 guns he has 5 but now they are in a case with a lock not a safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry. Two people I know committed suicide with their own guns in their own homes, I thank God for the Blessings that neither was a murder-suicide.

My kids have had friends die. It's hard to deal with isn't it. We can't protect them from everything in our mean world. Prayers for your for guidance from God, from good people you know.

I ask before my kids go to friends - I talk to moms and dads too. If there's a gun for protection or hunting, even with a parent in the house my kids aren't allowed over. They come to my house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am so sorry for all involved. I will pray for those involved or close to the situation.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009