Day care closed for the day and left baby inside alone

Heres a link, who's fault do YOU think it is?

http://news.aol.com/article/baby-left-alone-in-day-care/617302?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fbaby-left-alone-in-day-care%2F617302

My personal opinion, they cared for the baby ALL day they should have KNOWN the baby was there.And I also think its crazy that the day care owner is basically trying to justify what her employees did

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMFG
    1- it is NOT moms fault, baby was there all freaking day!!!!!!! I used to work at daycare if a parent forgets to sighn it which is a reg occourance you check them off.
    constant head counts all day long.
    i just am soooooo discusted by this that i dont even have the right words.
    the workers should be fired and lucky that the mama didnt go postal on them
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• There was a post just a couple questions down about this.. I believe it's the day cares fault 110%.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• uhh...its kinda both IMO...yes they cared for the baby all day but they are shut down by a list...someone should have noticed but then its the moms responsibilty to sign the baby in...soo i think it was just a horrible accident...everybody should learn a lesson---thankfully the baby was fine.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It's both the parent AND the daycare's fault.
    the day care knew the baby was there because they took care of that baby all day. and it's the parent for forgetting to sign her baby in.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Where did this happen? We had an incident here in my area. The child walked into a busy street. Luckly the child was not hurt. The daycare was shutdown afterward. I am one of those mom's who often forgets to sign my 9 year old out. It is their responsibilty to make sure that the daycare is empty. The should monitior each child picked up. They should not rely on a list. They should see the person picking the child up.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• rhode island
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Glad it wasn't my child. Because it would have been ass kicking time. How in the HELL you forget somebody child you've been watching all day long. The daycare is truly at fault.
    grandmasix

Answer by grandmasix at 12:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I didn't read the article but I 'll say that is the very last time my child would be attending that child care place and my lawyer will be all over this for child endangerment and I will be raising hell all over the news demanding this center be investigated because my child could have die due to their negligence.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 12:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• bebita. it's on probation after what had happened. it's technically being investigated
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• it was the daycare..YOU should ALWAYS check..ALWAYS...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009