I feel sick...

I have a very busy/stressful job. On top of that, I have to close at 11 at night and wake up early the next morning. I feel awful. I can't keep my eyes open and my body is shaky/wobbly. I want to take my son to the pool but feel too bad to do that even. Is there any way to gain my strength back without sleeping. I don't have time to nap today. I feel like crap.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• Don't take your son to the pool. Put him in tub or shower and pull a folding chair in there with you. let baby play with bubbles and toys in tubby. Put your feet up on closed toilet or sit on floor and rest your back against wall.

If you can't regain your strength and easy your tiredness you can't take good care of ds. Can you hire a teen to play in your house with your ds while in your house you rest? Try that twice a week for a couple of weeks to easy your pain. Prayers mommy. You need rest you owe yourself a break.

Are you in nj?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I know this feeling. You really need to get some rest. can you sleep at naptime? I agree not to go anywhere. No need to drive like that. a relative or teen that can help? I know there is a teen here who is only 13 buts shes the best babysitter. she loves to play with the kids. You really need your rest mama. Your body is exhusted and you dont want to 'crash'. Much love and prayers sent your way
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009