aches

I was wondering if anybody else has this problem. Everyday I have been having whole body aches since I was 18 years old it's been going on for almost 8 years somedays it's not as bad as other days for about two months now it has been getting worse and I am in so much pain, I get thingling in my arms and legs and burning and sometimes shooting pains and it feels like a knife is going trough them it's diffrent feeling from cramping my arms and hands feel stiff and a little swolen and it feels like all my joints are hurting and my legs feel a little swolen too, my back and chest hurt everytime I breath since a week ago and sometimes it feels like my heart is raceing or beathing weird way, could a miss aligned back and neck be causing all of this? Because my neck and back are hurting really bad too and I get really bad headaches and it hurts around my eyes and nose, Please let me know if this has happened to you too. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• Get an opinion from a neurologist. Aside from the stress you have from these symptoms how are you dealing with other stress in your life? Maybe your body and mind are telling you repeatedly to slow down. Do what it takes being responsible to your children's health and care to get rest and help for yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sounds alot like arthritis.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009