dreams!!!!!!!!!what do u think?

for the first time in months i had a dream and it was that i had a positive pregnancy test and that was it. that was the whole dream. what do you think that means?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i think it means you want to be pregnant??? or that you were thinkng about it while you were dreaming. I had a dream last night I was pregnant... but I started my period when I woke up.. so yeah.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• well it depends... ar eu trying to get prego? Dreams represent so many things. I dreamt that same dream u had exactly like that and i think im prego so u never know. hope for the best!!!!!!!!!
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 6:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I dont really believe in all of the "dreams with meanings" things, but I have heard that if you dream of yourself peing pregnant.. it really means you have a new idea and that you will "give birth" to a new idea. I have dreams all of the time about being pregnant but I guess thats what happens after TTC for over a year and a half.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009