Has anyone tried the "Special K Challenge"?

I like their products, and my carb/cereal cravings would be well-served by them. However, I do wish that their meal replacement bars and shakes were not all so sweet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i have never heard of the special k challenge but isagenix is also having a challenge. their bars and shakes are fantastic and you could win the grand prize of $10,000!!! www.isabodychallenge.com
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Diets are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2009