What does he mean by the last part?

My ex is going out of town to a class reunion and he told me he was going to get better (from drinking) and that he will be thinking about me. I told him that now he doesnt have to worry about me nagging at him because he didnt call and that should help...lol and to not let the thought of me ruin his fun. He replied "I wont. Love ya." So I told him "good to hear. you are single now...enjoy it" He didnt reply so I asked him if I said something wrong and he replied "I dont think that way. Wink"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he meant he doesn't think of himself as single. But I could be wrong.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Like we are still together?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Well, maybe he wasn't ready to be an 'ex'. You should ask him directly how he feels and go from there.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• He is good at pretending that we are still together cause everytime I break up with him he still would tell people that we were together but I wasnt sure if he meant that he doesnt look at himself as being single because he still thinks of us together or that just because he is single...he doesnt use that as a reason to enjoy himself.

Oh well, I am single no matter what he tells himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Well, good luck
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Thank you...I just hate being confused...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ah! the wink is what got me...:)

Don't worry about it just hope the time that he is gone goes by quickly so when he comes back you can jump his bones...I thought that was cute.

Don't make a ant pile into a mole hill...lol something like that...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• He has got to quit drinking first before I will take him back...thats why I broke up with him.

I would love to jump his bones but with the booze...he was never here but 2 to 3 times a week if that.

Damn winking got me confused...lol.

Thanks anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• yeah I'd say he still considers himself married. Maybe having a reunion fling will help. I had one in 2005 at my last reunion and it opened up a whole new world for me and I've never looked back! It might help him move on as well

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2009