cushin dieases

my mom who is a nurse thinks i may have this she says i have a lot of the signs like my weight and heart palpations and swelling and depression sdoes anyone now more about this?

shaynaj

Asked by shaynaj at 12:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• I was diagnosed with cushings and unfortunately my doctors missed signs that I actually had a brain tumor. BUT do you have any signs such as excess weight in your face/midsection, excess facial hair/body hair? those are usually two of the signs that doctors look for. If you are really concerned, mayo clinic has an excellent website on this topic. Also, ask your doctor for a referral to an endocrinologist! Good Luck! Cushings can usually be managed with lifestyle changes and medication!
    TripletMama5

Answer by TripletMama5 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• yes my face is what u would call a moon shape and my belly is big i cant get rid of it and i have a hump on the back of my neck
    shaynaj

Answer by shaynaj at 9:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2009