Are your kids birthdays in the same month?

My kids birthday are in the same month [January] ugh I hate it!! I had my 2nd son 6 months ago and his 1st birthday seems to be coming fast. It sucks because you cant do much in January and I don't want them to share their birthdays just yet. anyone else hate having birthdays in the same month?

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my oldest is jan 15 my middle boy is jan 2 then my daughter is dec 21. two oldest boys are 2 years 2 weeks 2 hours apart right down to the minute lol. one was born at 7:39am the other at 9:39 am
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• two of ours are just one day apart.... up to now they have shared their party, they have their own friends come and mutual friends too... we do a cake each or a large cake so each has their own side... they decide on the Theme and then they get to help plan it... I do think that as they get older we will split them over two weekends.... but for now it works and they enjoy it...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 12:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My little brother and me have birthdays 3 weeks apart. My parents didn't have tons of money while we were growing up so we always had shared birthdays. I always hated it. When we got a little older we finally got our own separate days. Thank goodness!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I HATE having kids born in dif months,we have big parties and there is no way to combine a mar and an aug bday so I end up forking out expensive parties twice a year.I have considered ttc the next kid to be born in either mar or aug but if its a girl im pretty screwed.Although I must say JAN has go to SUCK!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 1:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• since i have only 1 child really dont worry about it but my mom had 5 kids.. 2 in February and 2 in July.. i guess i'm the odd ball cause i'm the only one in June.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My dd, my oldest, and my youngest son's are both in December. Just one week apart. Then I have twin boys born in October. We asked our dd, who will be 7, if she wanted a seperate party and she said no that it was ok to share. We are going to have her stuff and JJ's stuff. Different cakes and everything.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 12:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2009