so he got signed?

Vick was signed to the Eagles?
Do you think after committing a felony he should have been allowed back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• On a personal level and being a lover of animals of all sorts NO absolutely not...
    however on the legal side, he paid his dues (not enough if you ask me but that wasn't really the question)
    I too Bexi hope the Eagle fans are disappointed.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• No, absolutely not.. I would hope the Eagles fans are highly disappointed! I would be...
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• IF that is case alot of athletes need to go. I am a dog lover and do not agree with what he did, but at what point do we let God deal with him. So many of us judging and pointing fingers. Get over it already. I am a egales fan I pray he got his life together but must we keep dragging the issue on,he served his time.
    7thdayBeauty

Answer by 7thdayBeauty at 1:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• "IF that is case alot of athletes need to go."

Im not arguing with you there. As for the rest, how can we not judge a person who was charged and convicted for such a cruel act? He may have served his time (which to me was not long enough), but that doesnt take away the fact that he never did this. Rapists also "serve" their time, but still have the label tattooed on their foreheads.. as they should.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009