Consignment shops

I live in New jersey does any one know of any good consignment shops that sell decent almost brand new stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No... lol I lived in nj for 22 yrs. So I know there aren't many good wills or consignment shops. We used to call them junk stores and every saturday my mom and aunt would go junking lol but the stuff there really was garbage and you would rarely find anything worth your time. We really only got books from those places. Flea market are HUGE there though. Columbus farmers market is awesome, Berlin is pretty cool to. Even check out the smaller ones. I know there is a cute little one in manahwkin.At these places you'll find everything and there pretty cheap. People have there used items there, home made dog treats, cheap candy, insense, candles, crafts, pocket books, shoes, socks, baeball cards. Tons and tons of stuff!! I miss flea markets so much living here!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009