"Squeaky" Fromme, released from Prison.

Do you think this was a good decision?

(link below)

BEXi

Asked by BEXi at 12:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Squeaky Fromm is and always has been a moon-bat. I think they ought to keep her in prison for the rest of her miserable natural life. Who knows what the idjit will get up to next? Remember she was one of Charles Manson's followers and Manson at one point said he was trying to start a "race war". If she tried to assassinate one president, what is to stop her from trying it on another? She might succeed this time and much as I dislike Obama's policies, I don't want the man hurt or killed!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I personally believe this was a terrible decision. There are people who will never be rehabilitated and I believe she is one of those people.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• no
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I never knew about this but she sounds like a crazy bitch to me.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I do not think it is a good decision.I agree with you Bexi I mean from what I have read this woman escaped a prison about 10 or 11 YEARS after she was locked up trying to get closer to Charlie Manson...she is a damn loon like they all were..Charles Manson is one freaky deek.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Kind of scary really... my niece heard about this on the news (she's 5) and very observant. She asked me a little bit ago about her and asked "you think she'll try to hurt Obama?" Kind of made me question that myself..
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am sorry, but his followers were all batty.
    All of them should have been locked away and had the key thrown out. Just my opinion.

(Did a paper on Charles Manson for abnormal psychology, and the man was REALLY charismatic. Just also happened to be a nut bar.)
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2009