Neck,head, and ear pain.....please read!

Since last Friday I have had headaches off and on. Also the left side of my neck feels like something is there as a general feeling. When I actually feel with my hands I don't feel anything. It kinda feels full, or heavy. You know kinda like when your pulse gets racing...the feeling afterward. Today, I wake up with my left ear in pain and burning. Not an earache but my actual eat hurts and burns. What the heck could this be? My doctor is closed on Fridays.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• HAVE YOU BUT ANYTHING IN YOUR EAR??? A CUE TIP ANYTHING AT ALLL
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Some sort of infection Im guessing. Is there a walk in clinic or an advice nurse you can call?
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Call 1-888-324-3243. The nurses there will tell you what it could be and what you should do.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Are you allergic to something? Have you changed soaps, laundry detergent or did are you sleeping on a different pillow?
    If you can take a Benadryl, that's what I'd do first. If it's an allergic reaction, Benadryl will provide relief until you can see a doctor. If you notice swelling in your neck or mouth, seek a doctor immediately.

OR you could have a pinched nerve that's causing headaches and general pain in that area. That's a great excuse to go get a message!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• if the outter part of your ear is burning red and hurts its called an outter ear infection! I have never heard of this prior to my husband getting it! and if you have that you will need to go to dr to get an antibiotic to take for it to go away!
    JulyMomma21

Answer by JulyMomma21 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• urgent care clinic or ER if you are in that much pain.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009