Which are the cleanest the Ladies Room or the Mens Room?

I wouldn't know since I've never been inside the Mens Room. My dh says that the mens are the cleanest. Don't ask me how he knows.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Working as a waitress at restaurants and a server at Diet clinic, hands down women's restrooms were soooo much cleaner! In the mens bathrooms there was ALWAYS pee on the floor by the seats, disgusting!! The only nasty thing about the womens bathroom was the napkin disposable thing.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• http://shanny.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mens-room-contemporary-restroom1.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ill say mens.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• womens hands down.. been in both when couldnt hold it lol and mens were nasty
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• A male co-worker says he thinks the lady's room has to be cleaner (we were talking about it b/c one of our bosses actually takes work into the bathroom and sets it onthe floor! THen you'll see the same file on the kitchen counter!!!) Anyway, he says that guys have a tendency to pee on the floors and that his best guest is that ladies' rooms are cleaner. Based on my husband and I, I'd have to agree. My hubby has an amazing ability to pee on the floor and the seat.

I can't say for sure though. Anyone on here ever clean bathrooms for a living? You could provide us with the best input. Oh, and thanks for clean up after us! Even though we may not say it, we really do appreciate it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i would say ladies room.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've been in men's rooms before, too, and women's rooms are usually the cleaner of the two.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I used to cocktail at this club and we had to clean the bathrooms at the end of the night. Both were disgusting!!!!! That was in a bar situation though. I think a big part of the cleanliness of a bathroom is who's cleaning it, not as much who's using it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The womens room. And I would know. I've been in more than one public mens bathroom chasing my boys. Then again, I guess it depends on when it was last cleaned.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 2:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009