HOW CAN I LOSE THIS BELLY FAT!!

I HAVE HAD SIX KIDS AND I THINK I LOOK PRETTY GOOD FOR SIX KIDS I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF FAIRLY WELL BUT I CAN'T GET LOSE MY BELLY FAT ! I LOOK LIKE I'M 6MOS ! ANYONE HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• do a whole body cleanse from isagenix. the toxins in your body are holding onto fat to keep your body in balance. you can contact me for more info or my website is www.getmecleansed.com
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Eat less, move more.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've had 5 kids and I know what you mean! I'm active enough, I've got ab muscles like a rock but that fat wouldn't go away.

What worked for me is the South Beach plan. I changed my eating habits to exclude most breads, rice, pasta and potatoes. I eat lean meats and TONS of fresh or steamed veggies along with small snacks throughout the day. I don't get hungry. I drink 80 to 100 oz. of water each day. The first 3 weeks I lost 7 lbs. and quite a few inches from my waistline. I've still got a ways to go, but I'm seeing results!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2009