organic pastrized aplle juice not from concintrate for my 8 month old ??

not concentrated is better for them isnt it ??

redivy

Asked by redivy at 1:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your baby is WAY too young for juice; hold off for another ten months, or so.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Eight months is fine if you want to give it.

As long as it's pure juice, either will work. It's still recommended that it be watered down (I did half and half).

It's been all over the news lately that organic isn't always better, that it's not any healthier than "regular", just more expensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I always buy my kids 100% juice and then water it down 50/50. I don't always check to make sure that it's organic or not from concentrate. Juice is fine every once in a while as a treat, but I wouldn't make it a daily habit, especially not at 8 months.

Answer by missanc at 2:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yes its fine to give but i would water it down and make sure not to give a lot of it!
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 9:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• we give our eight month old the gerber baby juice, max four ounces. generally only as a treat.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009